01 June 2012

Hello guys.... now i'm back to blogging-II nan u alls.......

first thing... i would like to ask 4 forgiveness for not active with this blog.... (bajet ade owg na tgk laq an... hahahhahahahhaha) 
actually, i'm a bit busy with my study before....
n the most important prob that u all kne tahu yang internet i niey ta bape na izin an i tok connect laju-II dengan blog niey... die jelous maybe... hahhahahhaa
ape pown, i miss so much with my blog niey... berkurun lame jugak ta update kan....
ade jugak la someone tanye knape lame ta update blog.... hahhaha bile i ask him back "kenape", die ta mau jawab... huhuhuhuhu caring yew.... 
rindu gyler babe nan blog niey... n now, i da update new song for my blog... let hear la yew... n sing together-II while u all bace my blog niey ha.... 
this all song remind me bout my BF yang so long tyme ta jumpe... miss him so much la...
sayunk, when will we meet together? i felt all alone without u la dear... 
hope u happy there... n pliz, don't forget me dear... hmmm =_=
da lame ta update, kekok beb i na karang ayat... hahhaha... 
hope u all happy bace blog niey even all cerita in this blog tntg i jew.... but sometimes, it make me feel free when i luah all my perasaan in this... hehhee... 
salam sayang dr i, The Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...